[rt-users] MySQL backups of RT 4.4.1 truncated

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Thu Jan 19 14:10:15 EST 2017

Jeff - No limit that I'm aware of. If I look at a VM backup in December, the SQL files actually hit 19GB+ versus the "18 and change". The only other possibility that it COULD be is I've had to turn on Windows folder compression because the backups are getting so large their filling the drive. I could temporarily disable it to see if that is factoring into it, but I've bene using it all along without issue. The real kicker is I didn't notice the issue soon enough  so I'm having difficulty identifying what specifically went wrong.

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator
Quality Vision International, Inc.
Phone: (585) 544-0450 x300