[rt-users] MySQL backups of RT 4.4.1 truncated

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Mon Jan 23 08:22:09 EST 2017

Update: I tried increasing the database permissions on the account I'm using to run the backup but that didn't change anything. I don't think it's a file size limitation as before they stopped working, my backups were reaching 19GB. When I look at the actual database file on the server for the attachments table its 19.7GB on disk. I'm going to see if there is a way to turn on any additional logging during operation/backup but this really has me scratching my head. Any additional help would be appreciated & I will update the group as soon as I know something new.

Message: 1