[rt-users] Hiding menu options for particular user groups

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Jan 25 16:08:31 EST 2017

You're on Apache, so I doubt you're also using an FCGI server like Enginx
users have to? If you happen to be, you'll need to restart that separately,
and not worry about Apache. At least, I just restart the FCGI server and
not Nginx and it works. My only other idea is to reverse the order: clear
the cache, *then* restart Apache. I can't think of anything else you should
have to do. If it still doesn't work, check the names of your modified
files in local/html/Elements. If the file(s) you worked on there don't
match the names in share/html/Elements precisely, RT won't find and load
your versions.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department