[rt-users] When replying to a new ticket a new ticket get created

Martin Petersson martin at uanet.se
Tue Jan 31 10:34:48 EST 2017

Hello Chris

Thank you so much for answering. Yes we have åäö in Sweden. I reverted back to english on the templates if you mean thats where i should change?
Because it was the only place where i changed from english to swedish but then i noticed that i had this in the subject tag on the queue [Uanet Ärende ID #34]
So i removed the Ä and now it works :)

Thank you very much!!

But how do i set it to use åäö, it works in our old RT 4.0.4

Martin Petersson
IT-Konsult

+46 (0)522 980 28, martin at uanet.se<mailto:martin at uanet.se>, www.uanet.se<http://www.uanet.se/>
Gustaf Mattssons Väg 2, 451 50 Uddevalla, Orgnr: 556702-4095

[cid:A93F8E95-F3FC-464A-AF04-402618F91147 at uanet.local]
<http://www.uanet.se/>
<http://www.uanet.se/>