[rt-users] Automatically set status for all email updates

Will Marcus wmarcus at sentrynetworkgroup.com
Sat Mar 4 23:33:07 EST 2017

A majority of our end users update their tickets via email. Is there a way I can have the ticket status change to specific value ("researching") anytime the ticket is updated via email. We are using the default rt-mailgate for email. All I'm finding is ways to set it manually with commands in the email body. We don't want users to have to remember a command their email response. Appreciate any insight you have to share!

Thanks,

Will Marcus