[rt-users] All of a sudden: Odd number of elements

Patrick G. Stoesser lists at pgs-info.de
Mon Mar 6 03:52:53 EST 2017

Hello there,

I'm running RT 4.2.8 (deb-pakets) on a Jessie Debian. RT runs without
problems since long time. Now, all of a sudden, the cronjob which calls
rt-crontool causes Odd number of elements, for every queue in RT. The
exact error message is

Odd number of elements in anonymous hash at
/usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT/Config.pm line 1314.
Odd number of elements in hash assignment at
/usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT/Config.pm line 1315.
Odd number of elements in anonymous hash at
/usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT/Config.pm line 1314.
Odd number of elements in hash assignment at
/usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT/Config.pm line 1315.

This error comes up everytime on every queue.
Nothing was changed in the server or RT config. The corresponding lines
in Config.pm do not give me any idea. Has anyone a clue how I can fix
this error?

Kind regards, Patrick