[Rtfm-devel] search in RTFM & other questions

Magda Piasecka magda.piasecka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 04:35:29 EDT 2006

Hello,
I have a couple of questions about the newest version of RTFM (2.2.0).
We have version 2.0.4 installed (with RT v.3.4.2), and there are some
problems that I noticed.  I was wondering if the new version has these
bugs/problems fixed?
Below is an example of some of these that I came across.

Problems with search:
- The search box on top doesn't work,
- neither does the "summary" field of advanced search.
- The "creating during" displays strange dates changing whatever
string I specify into a random date.
- It is also case sensitive, thus excluding some results if the
keyword is not specified correctly
- it is not possible to search for multiple key words, (only possible
to search for multiple words if it is an exact phrase, so the words
have to be in the exact order)
- it is also not possible to search for a specific article number.

I also had some questions about the layout of the main screen.
- Are there different user-interface templates available?
- How can I display a chosen list of articles on the main page,
instead of the "10 newest" and "10 most recently updated"?

Thank you very much for your help on the matter..