[Rtfm-devel] Wiki Formatting

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Feb 8 16:44:02 EST 2010

Fernanda

You're probably going to have better luck getting answers on rt-users
(which has many more subscribers than rtfm-devel)

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 06:06:10PM -0200, Fernanda Martins wrote:
>    I have RTFM 3.8 in my company and I would like to know if there is a wiki formatting package
>    or something.
>
>    My article's text is very very bad and I like the wiki style but RTFM is so much better
>    because of the RT-RTFM integration.
>
>    Any suggestion?

I'm really not sure what you're asking here.  I can't tell if you want
RTFM to have a different wiki rendering engine or if you want RT to
provide an add-on wiki.

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 06:10:58PM -0200, Fernanda Martins wrote:
>    Hi again,
>
>    I have classes in my RTFM and I would like to know if there are other subclasses or hierarchy
>    division.
>
>    Each one of my classes is a client, but I also would like to sort the same articles into other
>    topics more globbaly.
>
>    Like.... lets suppose I have Article #1 (manual) in a class called "A class"
>
>    But I would like to put Article #1 in a topic like Linux/Development.
>
>    Is there any way besides creatting a new class and a new article?

You sound like you want Topics, which can be per-class or global

-kevin