[Rtfm-devel] Transfer of Oracle Schema

Jennings, Barbara bjjenni at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 12 13:36:13 EDT 2011

Our Oracle DB team is understandably hesitant to allow an unfamiliar application system rights for an install on their production systems. We were thinking to create the database in the development environment and move it to  production. With novice experience, we are not sure if this is possible and cannot find any documentation indicating that this is an option. If you have similar experience or information that might assist with this effort, please respond.

V/R,
 --Barbara

Barbara Jennings
Sandia National Laboratories - Albuquerque
Organization 6924 - NISAC Support
(505)845-8554
bjjenni at sandia.gov