[Rtir] problem when create a ticket

John Green j.green at ukerna.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 14:24:38 EDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 02:50:03PM -0300, mieko at ccuec.unicamp.br wrote:
> I am having a problem when I create a ticket (general, incidents, report
> incidents, investigations). The error that appear is:

> An error occured while loading
> http://machine.domain.br:8080/Ticket/Create.html:
> Connection to host security2.ccuec.unicamp.br is broken

Hi,
Can't think of anything obvious.  Some more information perhaps?

Does ticket creation work in plain old RT?
Are you trying to create tickets through the UI or via email?
Are permissions set correctly (you are a member of DutyTeam and
Everyone has permission to CreateTicket).

> I tried stop and start mysql and apache.
> When I start apache, it's appear a warning:

> # /usr/local/sbin/apachectl start
> /usr/local/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig_RTIR.pm line 3.

RT_SiteConfig_RTIR.pm has been replaced by RTIR_Config.pm in later
version (beyond beta but in aegis) - removing the need
to doctor RT.pm manually.     $Organisation is set?

Regards
John
JANET-CERT