[Rtir] Custum Fields in Incident queue

julien at bestpractical.com julien at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 4 11:47:42 EST 2003

   Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 15:41:52 +0100
   From: Ruediger Riediger <ruediger.riediger at sun.com>

   we are currently evaluating RT-IR to fit our work flow management in
   place. To do so, we need to apply "Custom Fields" to some queues. While
   this worked well for "Incident Reports", I am not able to access the
   custom fields in the queue "Incidents". I can search for them, so I know
   they are there, but they are neither "Displayed" nor "Edit"able...

   How can I display/edit the custom fields of this queue?

   BTW: "Investigations" seem to have the same problem...

This sounds like a bug, and I'll look into getting it resolved for
RTIR 1.0.1.

If you see any problems RTIR, please report them to
rtir-bugs at bestpractical.com, and we'll look into them.

Linda