[Rtir] Reply Teplates

Peter Haag haag at switch.ch
Wed Nov 5 08:59:06 EST 2003

--On Dienstag, 4. November 2003 15:28 Uhr +0000 John Green
<j.green at ukerna.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 03:30:09PM +0100, Peter Haag wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> While thinking about the handling procedures within SWITCH-CERT, I came
>> to  the conclusion, that it would be nice to have predefined answer
>> templates  in RTIR especially for the Incident Report queue. Handling
>> default answers  would become more easy.
>
> What differences are there between this and RTFM?

I don't like to have the article ID, article description and CustomeFiled
Name automatically inserted into the message. And I found no possibility to
switch that off. I simply want to have some text at the beginning of my
message.

    - Peter

--
_______ SWITCH - The Swiss Education and Research Network ______
Peter Haag,  Security Engineer,  Member of SWITCH CERT