[Rtir] Still after help

Greg Kuhnert Greg.Kuhnert at comindico.com.au
Thu Sep 11 19:35:08 EDT 2003

Per an earlier email; I have a RT/RTIR install running at
https://rt.comindico.com.au/RTIR/ ... I am after some advice from list
members regarding the install.

Earlier, I remember reading an email abojut a feature that does context
highlighting of IP addresses whilst viewing a ticket, allowing "clicky"
functionality, where you can click on an address, and select the various
pings / traces etc from a menu. I have been unable to see this working.

The system is reachable on the above URL, with the following
credentials:

Username: rtir .... Password: rtirrtir

Would someone please verify firstly if there is any functionality
"missing" from our install .... It might very well be that the system is
operating as expected. I havnt had time to go through the code to check
myself, so a quick glance from someone would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Greg