[Rtir] RTIR

Przemek Jaroszewski przemek at cert.pl
Wed Feb 25 08:42:09 EST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Spencer, Roger wrote:

> Well, I installed the latest version into my existing RT installation.  It
> appears all I got was 4 new queues with no added functionality.  Is there
> somewhere I can look to see how it is supposed to be functioning?  Some more
> documentation somewhere?

Provided you followed the installation instructions closely and added
proper people to the 'DutyTeam' group, start from:
http://your.site.goes.here/RTIR/index.html
Enjoy!

Best regards,
Przemek
--
"Delenda est Carthago"  /Cato Maior/         .d~^v
Przemyslaw Jaroszewski                       8    E  R  T