[Rtir] RTIR

Spencer, Roger RSpencer at evare.com
Wed Feb 25 10:36:35 EST 2004

That's better.  I did try adding /rtir/ to RT's url but as it turns out, it
is case sensitive.  Is there supposed to be a link from the main RT page?

Also, is there any documentation for using this?  I'm playing around with
it, seems pretty useful, just can't get a handle on the logic flow yet.  I
think I've read everything on www.bestpractical.com site I could find.

Roger Spencer
RSpencer at evare.com