[Rtir] Which Versions?

Peter Haag haag at switch.ch
Fri Jul 23 02:32:20 EDT 2004

Dear all,
I have upgraded RT 3.0.9 to RT 3.0.11 and RTIR rtir-1.0.6rc1. It seems as
RT 3.0.11 lacks some patches: When I select the RT entry in the navigation
bar on the left to configure something, I still can go back to RTIR ( using
the RTIR link in the navigation bar ) in version RT 3.0.9 but the RTIR link
entry disapeared in RT 3.0.11. Which version of RT and RTIR is recommended
and works together?

Another strabge behaviour is, that I can't change the state of a ticket in
the request queue. The state is always 'new' and there is no way the change
that in the BASIC edit mode. Anybody any ideas to that?

Regards

    - Peter

--
_______ SWITCH - The Swiss Education and Research Network ______
Peter Haag,  Security Engineer,  Member of SWITCH CERT