[Rtir] custom fields in rtir

david.falkenburger at rbc.com david.falkenburger at rbc.com
Wed Jun 23 09:53:57 EDT 2004

Hi, back on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 there was an entry about custom fields
not being displayed and it was to be resolved for RTIR 1.0.1.  I have
installed RTIR 1.0.5 and see the same problem. The incident report queue and
the investigation queue are ok, when I pick a record I can see the custom
fields. When I display an incident however I don't see the custom fields, I
don't even see them when I click on the incident itself and go into modify
mode.

I was wondering if this issue was supposed to have been resolved or is it
still open?

Thanks.
Dave

------------------------------------------------------------This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un autre moyen.