[Rtir] Fonts & Unfolding of email-headers?

Jan Meijer jan.meijer at surfnet.nl
Wed Mar 10 08:33:19 EST 2004

Hi,

Our RT test-setup is working :).  Thanks to the list for documenting the obvious
caveats :).

One of our team came up with two comments I don't immediately have *the* answer
to.  His observations:

-When looking at an incident report the body of a mail is displayed using a
(like logging).  Is there a sane way to change the font *only* for the email?

-When all emailheaders are shown the headers are unfolded.  Because apparently
the headers dictate the width of the page; this causes other blocks of
information to be moved 'out-of-screen' resulting in an increase of left-right
scrolling.  Is there anything I can do about this?

And if my questions are stupid I'd like to hear that as well ;).

Jan

--
/~\ The ASCII                 /     Jan Meijer
\ / Ribbon Campaign        -- --    SURFnet bv