[Rtir] custom RT:SLA time?

Linda L. Julien julien at bestpractical.com
Thu Sep 23 00:20:58 EDT 2004

Ruediger Riediger wrote:

> Did anyone tried to have a function calculating the value for SLA
> instead of a plain value? E.g.
>
> Full Service -> 60 min
> Full Service: out of hours -> 60 min after start of next business hour
> Reduced Service -> next business day, same time + 60 min

Actually, I'm in the middle of re-working the SLA-calculation code right
now, and it should be easier for you to override it to do just those
sorts of things.

You should be able to check out something from the dev branch within
another day or two, and I expect that the next test release won't be far
away.

Linda