[Rtir] No checkboxes with RTIR

Przemek Jaroszewski przemek at cert.pl
Thu Jan 20 03:10:05 EST 2005

Bernhard Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just tried to upgrade our existing RT 3.0.12 with RTIR 1.0.6rc3 to
> RT 3.2.2 and RTIR 1.1.3. While RT is working great as far as I can see
> RTIR has one problem making it almost unusable ... in listings where you
> have to select something with a checkbox (e.g. select tickets in 'Bulk
> Reject' or select the incident when linking incident reports) there is
> no checkbox. I had a look at the HTML code and there is indeed no code
> for a checkbox, so it is not a browser error.

It is most likely the same issue I described earlier this week on the
list. RT 3.2 makes use of different filters to display search results.
Filters for RTIR are defined in RTIR_Config.pm, which is *not* updated
when you upgrade. You need to find this file in your RTIR tarball and
copy appropriate lines manually.

Regards,
Przemek