[Rtir] best way to report issues (and patches) with rtir

Rudolph Pereira rudolph at usyd.edu.au
Fri Jul 22 01:36:22 EDT 2005

Hello,

now that it seems like RTIR mailing list traffic is picking up again, I
was wondering if people knew the best way of reporting bugs and/or
sending patches?

I've been mucking around with rtir1.1.5, mostly because 1.0.5 needs
rt3.0 which has a whole heap of annoying issues, and have come up with
quite a few things, but am unsure how to report them and get them fixed
as quickly as possible (i.e, use rt3.fsck, mailing list, mail to jesse
...?)

As an example, I've updated
http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=6403, including a patch for
some of the issues, but never got a response.
Mostly I'm concerned that people are duplicating each other's work, and
that patches may be ignored.

So, if anyone knows a good method of contributing to RTIR, I'd (and
perhaps others) would appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks