[Rtir] Blocks

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 11:33:54 EDT 2005

I've been trying to use the blocks feature in RTIR. Requesting a block
and activating a block seems to work quite well. I've configured things
so that block requests get sent to a group of people responsible for our
firewall. A reply from one of them automatically sets the block to
activated which is just what I want.

However, requesting the removal of a block is not so smooth. The request
for removal goes off to the same list as a block request, however, a
want it to set it to removed.

I can't seem to find where this logic is implemented. It doesn't appear
to be in a scrip, unless I'm missing something.

Perhaps this is fixed in a later release? I'm currently running RT
3.0.12 with RTIR 1.0.5

MTIA

Regards,
Tony.