[Rtir] Ability to add queues to rtir?

Becz Tamás becz at sztaki.hu
Wed Oct 19 01:34:19 EDT 2005

Tuesday 18 October 2005 17.27 dátummal Alex Meyer ezt írta:
> What is the status of this? I was reading the archives and the only
> thing I could find was this post from 2004:
>
> http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rtir/2004-March/000093.html
>
> I can't quite understand the response but it seems that you cannot
> add additional queues to rtir? You can only add them to rt? Am I
> correct in saying thing? Are there any plans to allow users to add
> queues to rtir? Has anyone gotten around this?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

I guess you cannot. The whole workflow of the system is around having that 4
queues, and how they relate to each other. So what Jesse wrote still seems
sound today. (I've not taken a look in the devel branch in the last half
year, but I doubt there'd be such large scale redesignis).

--
   >--   \        H-1111 Budapest, Lágymányosi u. 11. L I/9.        /   --<
  /       )           Tel: +36-1-279-6280 ICQ#: 68747712           (       \
 /_______/ PGPFP: 1663 03A2 390C A128 037E C1DD 44E8 FF21 CDD0 7A2D \_______\