[Rtir] RTIR

Fernando Fugita fugita at usp.br
Wed Apr 25 10:50:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I tried to install this version, but II received this error at
/RTIR/Tools/Lookup.html?ticket=1&type=host&q=teste.com :

error:   	Unsatisfied dependency chain in joins Attachments_2 Transactions_1 at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 1045.
context:
1041:
1042:  	# here we could check if there is recursion in joins by checking that
all joins
1043:  	# are processed
1044:  	if ( my @not_processed = grep !$processed{ $_ }, keys %$joins ) {
1045:  	die "Unsatisfied dependency chain in joins @not_processed";
1046:  	}
1047:  	return $join_clause;
1048:  	}
1049:

How I solve this error?

regards,
Fernando.

Citando Gokhan ERYOL <eryol at ulakbim.gov.tr>:

> ok, I will install them. Thanks a lot :) .
>
> Regards,
>
> Gokhan ERYOL
> ULAK-CSIRT
> http://csirt.ulakbim.gov.tr
>

>   Jesse Vincent wrote:
> >
> > On Apr 25, 2007, at 8:28 AM, Gokhan ERYOL wrote:

> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I want to install RTIR but the releases are too old. Which version do
> >> you suggest for rt and rtir to install? Should I install rt 3.6 and rtir
> >> 1.1.5 or newer but experimental versions? I tried rt 3.6 and rtir 1.1.5
> >> facing with some problems on installation (rt is still running as a
> >> trouble ticket system).
> >>

> > We're hard at work on the next stable release of RTIR as a project for a
> > consortium of European CSIRT teams.
> > Our last milestone build is composed of:
> >

> > http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RTFM-2.2.0RC5.tar.gz
> > http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RT-3.7.5.tar.gz
> > http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RT-IR-2.1.5.tar.gz
> >

> > It should be much, much more stable and robust than the 1.1.x beta
> > versions.
> >
> > Best,
> > Jesse
> >
> >> Thanks,