[Rtir] Resolve comments screen keeps coming back

Chris Edwards C.Edwards at compserv.gla.ac.uk
Thu Jul 12 06:26:09 EDT 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Tony Arnold wrote:

| I'm running RT 3.0.12 and RTIR 1.0.5.
|
| When I resolve (or abandon) an incident, I get to the screen where I can
| enter some comments about the resolution. After I enter some comments
| and click on the submit button, I'm returned to the same comments page.

Ours does similar.  We click "resolve" and the incident is resolved, but
any comments we add in the resolve page "message" box are not recorded as
part of the incident.

Like you, we get back to a page inviting us to add yet more comments -
this time with a "reply" button instead of a "resolve" button.  Any
comments added here are also not recorded.  Strange!

However, this is easily worked-around by adding comments by hand before
attempting the resolve process.

We're on RT 3.4.2  RTIR 1.1.5.

Chris

--
Chris Edwards, Glasgow University Computing Service.