[Rtir] No IP Address Field on Forms

Sanitra Angram Sanitra.Angram at hilton.com
Mon Jul 7 08:14:12 EDT 2008

I didn't have a custom field called _RTIR_IP. I went ahead and created one but the field itself still doesn't show up in the forms. I believe the forms need to be modified to include this field or linked back to it somehow, but I can't find a reference anywhere on how to do that.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Sanitra