[Rtir] Chronological descending order

Jesper Skou Jensen jesper.skou.jensen at uni-c.dk
Thu Jun 12 03:34:32 EDT 2008

Hi there,

First of all I would like to thank Best Practical Solutions for making
RTIR. We have been using it for a couple of years now and are quite
happy with it.

But... There's always a but. :-)

We would like to change the comment/correspondence order on Incident
Requests and Incidents. That is, at the moment they are sorted in a
chronological ascending order but we would like to have them in
descending order, so we get the newest comments at the top.

We have googled, read manuals, looked through the preferences, changed
bits of the code, but we just can't seem to manage to get it done. So...
Any ideas on how to do it, if possible at all?

--

   Jesper S. Jensen
Basisnet og Sikkerhed