[Rtir] RTIR and RT dependence

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Thu May 15 11:05:47 EDT 2008

Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Tony Arnold
> <tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
>> I'm trying to move my RTIR installation to a later release of Debian
>> (Etch). I've stayed with RT 3.0.12, from the Debian repositories, and
>> RTIR 1.0.5. RTIR fails with RT::Queue::load Unimplemented in
>> RT::Tickets. (/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm line
>> 1704)
> I think it's pretty easy to fix. Install "capitalization" module from
> the CPAN or downgrade DBIx::SearchBuilder.

Tyanks. Installing the capitalization module has fixed the error.

I now have two instances of RTIR talking to the same MySQL database. My
production system shows 7 unlinked incident reports where as the new
copy shows over 5400 such reports. It seems to be picking up some really
old reports.

The URL of the new site is obviously different and I've updated the
config files to reflect this.

Any idea why I'm seeing this behaviour?

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 870 136 1004
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk