[Rtir] When using "Lookup IP" how do I not get hits from CIDR ranges?

Landon Stewart lstewart at superb.net
Tue Oct 6 17:48:16 EDT 2009

When using "Lookup IP" how do I not get hits from CIDR ranges?  Some
incident reports included CIDR ranges when they include our own whois
information for an IP address.  I'd like to not see tickets that are not
directly related to the IP address for the ticket I'm looking at when I do a
search to see if other tickets about that IP address are received.  In other
words I'd like to limit the search to exact matches only.  Can I change the
"$type" in the GET to something other than "ip" to make lookuptype not
search inside ranges that match the one IP?

--
Landon Stewart <LStewart at SUPERB.NET>
SuperbHosting.Net by Superb Internet Corp.