[Rtir] Sort by custom field (IP)

Chris Warren chris.warren at netelligent.ca
Wed Aug 3 17:14:45 EDT 2011

Hello,
I'm using the following:
RT 3.8.9
RTIR 2.6.0

When I look at "New unlinked Incident Reports", if I click the "IP" header to sort by IP, and then go back to RTIR Home, the "New unlinked Incident Reports" is blank and I get the following error in syslog:

Aug  3 16:42:06 rt RT: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'CustomFieldValues_6.SortOrder' in 'order clause' at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 509. (/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm:509)

Does anyone know a solution for this?  I would like to be able to change the default behavior somewhat but this is making it difficult.  Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris