[Rtir] Integration Query

Evan Camilleri evanc at holistic.com.mt
Tue Jun 28 11:53:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am new to RTIR and have been asked by a client to that an incident entered in their Windows ASP.NET website will be posted to RTIR.
What is the best way to go around this? And ideally what is the best site to search for knowledge base on integration to RTIR.

Evan

The data contained in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it or take action in reliance on it. Please notify the sender that you received this e-mail in error and delete it immediately. Communication via e-mail over the internet is not secure and messages may be read, manipulated or otherwise compromised by third parties. We do not accept any responsibility in this eventuality. This email is sent without prejudice. Emails sent to and from us may be stored and monitored.