[Rtir] Assign tickets to "groups" rather than "users"

Matt Newham matt.newham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 04:39:33 EDT 2012

Hello

I'm wondering if it is possible to assign tickets to a group of people
rather than a single person. For example, I have a workflow where analysts
create tickets when they find something suspicious, if this turns into a
reportable incident, they will raise an incident report, attach an
"incident article" containing the details of the incident in a more formal
manner then assign to a senior team member for review. Can the tickets be
assigned to a certain group of people? I can only seem to find assign to
"nobody in particular" which sort of solves the problem however everyone
can then see the ticket?

Thanks

--
Matt Newham