[Rtir] Assign tickets to "groups" rather than "users"

Javier Martínez fjmartinez at csi.uned.es
Tue Apr 24 05:07:27 EDT 2012

Hello.

There is a way to achieve this, first you need to create a new queu,
then you had to give permissions to this queu only for for the people
that you want. Then move the ticket at this queu (this could be done in
the  basic propierties of the ticket), it is important that it had to be
assigned to nobody.

You can play with the CC and CCa roles too.

Cheers from Spain.

Javier Martinez                  e-mail: fjmartinez at csi.uned.es
Centro Tecnologico Universitario UNED - CENTRO SISTEMAS INFORMATICOS
AREA DE COMUNICACIONES Y SEGURIDAD
Urbanización Monte Rozas               Tfno: (+34) 91398-9801
Avda. de Esparta, 9                    Fax:  (+34) 91398-9006
Ctra. del Escorial Km.5
28232 Las Rozas (Madrid)
SPAIN

GPS: N +40°30'47.40", W -3°55'3.72