[Rtir] How to disable automated forward to all correspondents?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 7 18:41:34 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 05:00:09PM +0200, CERT-EU Collector wrote:
> Hello, Thanks for the reply. Indeed, by disabling the script, RTIR stop
> the auto-fowarding but we do not see anymore the list of correspondants
> when replying to an investigation (and report I also guess). Is there
> anyway, to stop the autoreply and still keep the list of correspondants?

Unfortunately, the Scrip you were instructed to delete is the Scrip
that notifies Requestors and Ccs, so RTIR no longer wants to send them
mail when you correspond.

I suspect you actually want to alter that Scrip to use a condition of
'RTIR Staff Response' which should stop the distribution when a
requestor emails in, but still allow a staff member to send mail out.

-kevin