[Rtir] Modify RTIR_FindIP.pm script to filter IPs

David Moreau Simard dmsimard at iweb.com
Tue Jun 19 12:02:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

We're giving RTIR v3.0RC1 a test drive and I added a layer of regular
expression to prevent mapping IPv4 addresses to custom fields if it's
CIDR range is not specified in the RTIR_Config.pm.
The modifications adds a dependency (yikes) to Net::IP::Match::Regexp.

It works pretty well. If you are interested, I'd be glad to contribute
the modification back to github or other means if you are interested.

I tried to figure out which branch v3.0RC1 is based off of but I got
lost quickly.

Any hints ?
--
*David Moreau Simard*//