[Rtir] Canned Replies in RTIR 3.0.0

Jesper Skou Jensen jesper.skou.jensen at uni-c.dk
Wed Jun 27 05:33:45 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I'm trying to add a "Canned Replies" feature to my new RT 4.0.5/RTIR
3.0.0 setup, but I can't quite figure out how to do it. I hope that some
of you can help me with it.

Specifically I'm trying to add "Canned Replies" to the Investigations
page, like when I launch an Investigation I would like to be able to use
a template that fits the Investigation I'm about to launch.

I've been following http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/CannedReplies
but it appears that I'm missing some directories/files. I'm guessing
that the wiki is made for older versions of RT/RTIR, and that some of
the recent changes requires this to be in another way, or am I mistaking?

--
Regards
Jesper Skou Jensen