[Rtir] RTIR 2.6.1: Can't list any most due incidents after upgrade.

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri May 18 07:47:09 EDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Robson Eisinger <eisinger at usp.br> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> That's my first time writing to this list and I didn't find any info related
> to my problem. As English isn't my first language, I hope to be clear enough
> with my text and that I can find some help here. =)
>
> Okay, here my problem. We have a RT 3.8.2 installed on a physical machine
> (OS: FreeBSD; Plugins: RTFM and RTIR 2.4.2) and right now this machine is
> dying, so we decided to create a dedicated VM to host a new RT installation.
> For some reason, we decided to change the OS to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS,  and
> considering all the dependences, we installed a fresh install with RT
> 3.8.11, RTFM 2.4.3 and RTIR 2.6.1. After that, we restored a mysql dump from
> our old RT, and following the procedures from all the UPGRADING guides (RT,
> RTFM, RTIR), we finished our installation. Everything went well, but in the
> RTIR part, we can't list any most due incidents, the list is blank. Anyone
> can give me some light about that?
>
> I don't know if I'm being clear enough, I can answer any question related,
> but I can't give any Screenshot or show any data.

The first thing you should do is enable debug logging in config and
logging of SQL statements. I suspect that something still uses custom
field name with _RTIR_ prefix that was deleted in RTIR 2.6. Log with
SQL queries will show you if it's true. Then you can investigate where
this is coming from. Probably it's a custom saved search that script
failed to upgrade.

> Cheers,
>
> Robson Eisinger
> Network Analyst at University of Sao Paulo/Brazil

Best regards, Ruslan.