[Rtir] RTIR 3.0 release date

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Nov 19 12:34:17 EST 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 12:56:56PM +0100, Ignacio Vazquez wrote:
>    I mean, using RT-IR-3.0.0rc1 on a production environment starting from a fresh install.

We would love more feedback on the current state of RTIR3 on RT 4.
There have been a number of bugfixes applied to the git 2.9-trunk branch for
rtir.  Once the remaining bugs that we're aware of are dealt with, we'll cut
another release candidate (3.0.0rc2).

You can pull from the git branch here:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rtir/tree/2.9-trunk
and get a sense of the remaining TODOs (although we expect this list to change
after the holiday this week once we've had more time to triage).
http://issues.bestpractical.com/Search/Results.html?Query=DependedOnBy%20%3D%2021423

-kevin