[Rtir] Install problems

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 22 13:08:37 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:39:30PM +0100, Tony Arnold wrote:
> I then ran 'make install' followed by 'make initdb'. I also modified the
> RT_SiteConfig.pm file to set @Plugins to include RT::FM and RT::IR.
> Finally I restarted the Apache web server.

The two most common errors around this would be having multiple
Plugins lines and forgetting to clear your mason cache.
I suggest checking the former by going to the System Configuration
page and checking what plugins RT believes are loaded, and the latter by
deleting everything in /opt/rt3/var/mason_data/obj/.

-kevin