[Rtir] RTIR 3.0.0RC1 suport for upgrade to final version

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 4 11:39:08 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 12:48:15PM +0300, Catalin Patrascu wrote:
> I plan to migrate to a fresh RTIR 3.0.0 RC1 installation, but i need
> some clarification:
> Will be provided some support/documentation for a later upgrade to the
> final version of RTIR 3.0.0 ?

Yes, it will be a normal upgrade.

However there are numerous bugfixes available in git, but not
enough to release 3.0.0rc2.  I can't recommend running 3.0.0rc1 and
would instead point you to the tip of git's 2.9-trunk instead.
If you do run 3.0.0rc1, you will probably encounter a number of bugs
already addressed on this mailing list and in git.

-kevin