[Rtir] Upgrade to 3.8.17

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Dec 11 11:10:50 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 01:42:00PM +0100, Matej Breznik wrote:
> I'm trying to upgrade RT/RTIR to last stable branch version (bugfix only).
> Current situation is as fallows:
> RT - 3.8.7
> RTIR - 2.4.3
>
> The initial upgrade following the upgrade instructions to 3.8.17 failed.

The RT 3.8 + RTIR series is not just bugfix only, it's "security and
critical fixes" only.

> The 'Results' view fails printing the HTML syntax.
>
> Has anybody else experienced similar issues, it looks like the DB gets corrupt?

You don't post a screenshot or include enough information, but I'm
going to guess that you've run into the security changes included in
RT 3.8.13.

https://github.com/bestpractical/rtir/commit/ba4e3aae903888cf001bb90f4a4094b2a65d52e2.patch

This patch has solved problems for other list members.

-kevin