[Rtir] Changing Blocks state on correspond

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 09:46:34 EST 2013

On much older versions of RTIR the state of blocks would get updated
based on correspondence. Thus I would create a block, this would notify
the firewall team and set the state to Pending Activation. When the
firewall team reply, the state would get set to Activated. Similarly for
block removal.

This doesn't seem to happen any more. How can I write a scrip that will
do this?

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 705 344 3082
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk