[Rtir] Pleae Help me. How to config passphrase for multi private key?

Carlos Fuentes Bermejo carlos.fuentes at rediris.es
Wed Sep 25 07:18:41 EDT 2013

Hiya,

If I don't remember bad you can use gpgagent to store multiple passphrase of multiple keys, and people from SWITCH-CERT did document how to use the GPGAgent within RT (http://wiki.rediris.es/rtirwg/Public_GPGConfig), have a look and it may be a approach to solve your problem.

Cheers,
Carlos

--
Carlos Fuentes Bermejo
Security Engineer. IRIS-CERT

Tel.: +34 91 212 76 20 (Ext. 5583)
Mobile: + 34 675 54 41 69
E-Mail: carlos.fuentes at rediris.es
PGP Key ID: 0xF20D4295 2004-06-24
	Fingerprint: ED02 A355 71B6 702A 5907 2571 8C2C E601 F20D 4295

http:://www.rediris.es/cert