[Rtir] CentOS 7

marek.kreul at lhsystems.com marek.kreul at lhsystems.com
Mon Dec 8 03:17:06 EST 2014

Hi Erik,

I've just installed RT on the most recent version of Fedora over the weekend, and ran into the same issue. Maybe we should share our notes :)
Instead of force-installing, I've installed the package perl-GnuPG-Interface via yum. As I'm still struggling with the postgres setup (or RTs "initialize database" step), I don't know if there will be any missing modules, at least the "make testdeps" was successful without any complaints.

Kind regards,
Marek