[Rtir] [rt-announce] End of Life of RT 3.8

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Wed Jan 8 13:14:14 EST 2014

As previously announced, with the release of RT 4.2, Best Practical will
shortly cease support for the 3.8 series of Request Tracker --
specifically, on March 31st, 2014. The RT 3.8 series was first released
in July 2008 and has received only critical bug and security fixes since
2011.  We will continue to provide critical bug or security fixes until
March 31st, 2014 if any are required.

Please see http://bestpractical.com/rt/release-policy.html for our
general policy on the lifespan of RT's releases.

If you need commercial support for your upgrade, Best Practical is
currently offering discounted pricing on our upgrade packages and
support plans; for more details, contact sales at bestpractical.com

 - Alex