[Rtir] no charts available in request tracker installed from source

marek.kreul at lhsystems.com marek.kreul at lhsystems.com
Thu Oct 16 07:33:46 EDT 2014

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your reply.
The link to the graphic is http://my-rt-host/rt/Search/Chart?Cache=6258d99d5617b18c47df56914efcdfa3&ChartFunction=COUNT&ChartStyle=bar&Class=RT%3A%3ATickets&Format=&GroupBy=Queue&Height=&Query=Owner%20%3D%20%27Nobody%27%20AND%20Status%20%3D%20%27new%27&Rows=10&SavedSearchId=RT%3A%3ASystem-1-SavedSearch-11&SearchType=Chart&ShowNavigation=0&Width=&hideable=1

The search produces results as expected, only the chart won't display.
Another bug is that when I try to change the graphic in the top right corner using the theme customization, I end up with no graphic there at all.
I've already re-run the RT installation, now running "make upgrade" as the last step, without any result.

Shouldn't there be any kind of error message somewhere when RT fails to run the chart generator code?

marek