[Rtir] no charts available in request tracker installed from source

marek.kreul at lhsystems.com marek.kreul at lhsystems.com
Fri Oct 24 08:44:21 EDT 2014

Hi Kevin,

understood.
I've uploaded a screenshot of how the broken graphics look like here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mdjrnz8xmfsrnn/2014-10-24%2014_41_03-RT%20at%20a%20glance.png?dl=0
and here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tfff32dwdgne03/2014-10-24%2014_41_27-Grouped%20search%20results.png?dl=0

I've also tried installing additional gd packages, which didn't bring any results - which is obvious, because as soon as ExternalAuth is disabled, graphing works.
So it clearly must be correlated with the ExternalAuth package.

Kind regards,
Marek

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Lufthansa Systems Aktiengesellschaft, Kelsterbach, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Darmstadt 84307
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats / Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Simone Menne
Vorstand / Executive Board: Stefan Hansen (Vorsitzender / Chairman), Dr. Gunter Kuechler