[Rtir] Reporting

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 5 10:25:16 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 03:23:55PM +0000, Whitmore, Richard A. wrote:
> I’m setting up our first RTIR instance, migrating from a very old version of
> RT.  What are the options for creating additional reports, other than the one
> report by constituency.

As referenced in a previous response, use any of the normal RT
searches available under Tickets to build reports.  I've spent some
time in RTIR's master branch ensuring that access to the improved charting
for 4.2 is also available in RTIR, which has not been straightforward
at all.

My hope is to deprecate the built in report in a future RTIR release.

-kevin