[rtir] Changes to RTIR_COnfig not working

Nicole Powell nicolepowell85 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:19:33 EST 2015

In RTIR_SiteConfig.pm I copied the original RTIR_Config.pm and edited to the following:

Set(
      blocks => {
              initial => [ 'pending activation'],
              active => [ 'active', 'pending removal' ],
       }
      _maps_ => {
              incidents -> blocks => {
                   'open' => 'active',
                   'resolved' => [ 'active', 'removed' ],
                   'abandoned' => ['active', 'removed' ],
        }

When I view System Configuration in the UI it looks as such:
  _maps_ => {
              incidents -> blocks => {
                   'open' => 'active',
                   'resolved' => 'array(0x25ecca8)',
                   'abandoned' =>  'array(0x25ecc48)',
        }

So again when I try to close an incident it closes all the blocks but I want to be able to uncheck the blocks to keep them active but close the incident.

From the desk of Nicole A. Powell....