[rtir] Can another queue be added to RTIR?

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Wed Dec 23 16:32:24 EST 2015

Hi Nicole,

The original versions of RTIR were built with a very specific workflow
in mind so, as you have seen, the queues were fixed. But I have good
news for you, users have often asked for more flexibility around queues
and we listened. The next version of RTIR, scheduled for a release
candidate very soon, will allow exactly that.

If you're curious, you can follow some of the development on github:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rtir

We'll announce it once we have a release candidate for RTIR 3.4 ready.
Just a little longer...

Jim